Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Friday, May 28, 2010

Walk Away the Pounds? Yes, I Think I Will!

I have been in need of a good 30-minute cardio routine for my new weight-loss adventure.  It's tough to find something I can do, that I enjoy, and that won't kill my bad knee.  My mom suggested Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. 
God bless whoever posted it on YouTube because I tried it today and really enjoyed it - I mean, as much as I can enjoy wheezing and sweating profusely for half an hour!  I was surprised by how much it got my heart rate up with simple moves.  Even totally uncoordinated me could keep up (admittedly, it wasn't pretty to watch when she added the arms on top of the legs, haha)!  Thirty minutes of walking and, by the time you're done, you've walked 2 miles without leaving your living room!  Woo hoo - looks like I've a standard for cardio!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!