Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Friday, May 14, 2010

Odds & Ends (aka Homemade Guacamole and Baby Shoes)

My Baby Shoes Pattern:
I found a folder on my desktop with these pics in it, haha!  Guess I forgot to upload them!  This is the prototype for the shoe I'm making... it's currently about twice as big as it needs to be so I've got to downsize, if you will, to fit Katelyn's little foot.  But I'm hopeful it will be cute once it's finished... when I can find the time to work on it again... I've been distracted by our board game!



Homemade Guac:
My first stab at homemade guacamole - not too bad, but the avocados weren't ripe enough.  Instead of smooth, creamy guac, we got little, tiny pebbles of avocado so it's pretty crunchy!  Oh well, maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!