Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Old Notes from My Phone


The best wine comes from grapes that have to fight to grow - Biodome experiment: the trees would shatter because there was no wind, no resistance

Books recommended by Anita Koeshall:
 

Written on the way to a student's funeral:
Eyes heavy with sadness and sleeplessness
Thinking back over the last three years
And my time with you
You were there
You were there
Blue lights flashing
Tried to reason, tried to explain
Didn’t matter in the end


012908:  "Faith belongs in the arena."

071507:  Thoughts from River Road
Take my yoke upon you... It’s easy and light

All my actions as responses to god

Trust him to take care of situations and people. How can I trust him if I don’t? How do I learn to trust him? Look at nature...

Stop trying to do everything and be like everyone else... Do what you are

My opinion doesn’t count... What does God think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!