Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Car Seat Toy Keeper

Since Katelyn moved up in the world to the "big girl" car seat, I have been trying to come up with a way to keep a couple of her toys connected to her.  That was a major convenience of the carrier seat handle and I had gotten used to not having to give her toys constantly during our many road trips.  I need a solution quick!


While looking around the internet yesterday, I stumbled across this post - and was stuck by an idea!  I could make strap covers with loops for toys on either end that would allow me to clip one or two small toys to her!  An hour later and here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!