Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Dropped Him!

 Meet Snuggle Monster.  I found the pattern for this little guy here a few months ago and have made several, mostly as gifts for friends who are expecting.  I think he is too cute!

I made this little guy last - but I dropped him at the Nac Public Library last week.  Oh, no!

Wait, that's what I was trying to do!  Snuggle Monster is my first drop as a member of the Toy Society.  We are a community of toy makers (that's right, as in, by hand) who make toys and "drop" them all over the world to be found by... whoever... maybe you!

Check out my log on the Toy Society website - I'm hoping that the finder's will post a found log as well; but either way, I had so much fun making something for a child I don't even know - imagining the excitement on his/her face when they realize they can take Snuggle Monster home!  What a genius idea!  Give something for nothing - except it's not really for nothing... I've gotten alot out of this project!  More pictures below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!