Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Black Apple Doll - I Think We Will Call Her...

...Minnie! I made her to look like a mini-Katelyn, so I think we will call her Minnie until Katelyn's old enough to make up her own name. This was my first attempt at making such an intricate toy and I am relatively pleased with the outcome. The hardest part: Turning those oh-so-skinny arms and legs!















And... I would like to add to my Christmas wishlist, the following books on soft-toy-making:

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! You really need to teach me how to be this crafty.

    -Becca M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A precious doll for our precious doll. I admire your craftiness. Love you! Momma

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!