Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Should Be...

I have realized the source of the majority of my frustrations in life, and I admit they are many. I think in terms of what should be, not what is, and those two things very rarely line up in my thoughts, actions, attitudes, relationships, decisions, etc.

Great revelation, right? But what to do about it...


Edit: I decided to come back and tag this post into the growing (pun totally intended!) list of thoughts on the subject of Growth because, even thought I certainly didn't intend it to be when I originally wrote this down, it seems to me now this is at least part of growth. Maybe. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!