Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To the Love of My Life

Happy 8th anniversary to the love of my life!  I can't believe it's gone so fast!  You and I have shared some of the most beautiful and the most devastating moments together and through them all you have been a safe place for me to fall, a shoulder to cry on, and a best friend to laugh with.  I do not deserve you but I thank God everyday for you.

I know this anniversary is bitter sweet.  Even as we grieve together, you have been a source of strength and comfort.  In those moments when I see you beside me, I think of your song, "It's been harder than we dreamed but I believe that's what the promise is for, so let's go dancing in the mine field."  And then I remember... you and I have always been able to dance in dark, haven't we?

I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!