Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 Pages

I've stolen a few moments admid the craziness of this house purchase to work on three new pages for Katelyn's 1st Year Scrapbook.  Add to the completed list:

Katelyn's Hospital Stay @ 2 Months
First Swing
Miss Blue Eyes

For 2 more pages and FREE digital scrapbooking resources, click "Read More."





Several of you have asked about how I am making these digital scrapbook pages.  Pretty simple process:  1)  scour the website for free page elements (papers, word art, little random pretties); 2) pick out the pics; 3) assemble pages using Adobe Photoshop; 4) Save, and you're done!  I've seen comments about people using other programs, but I love Photoshop and have it on my laptop, so that's my program of choice.  I don't think I would try this in Word or any of those type programs.  You really need a photo editing software to handle the large files.

And here are a handful of the very lovely sites I've found which offer FREE digital scrapbooking resources - ENJOY!

Word Art World
Digital Daisy's Hand Picked Freebies
Free2Scrap
Member's Freebies ...Sharing the Love - Scrapbooks gone Digital Community
Lori's Freebie List

1 comment:

  1. The new pages are great; but "Blue Eyes" is my favorite. Momma

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!