Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Conglomeration of Thoughts

Hunger / Thirst

Ezekiel had a vision once of water flowing from under the temple - the further he walked out from the temple, the deeper the water became - to the point it was a raging river that no man could cross. In the story he tells of this vision there is a phrase repeated twice that has stuck in my heart the last few days: There is water."

There is water... but am I thirsty?

Years later, John records Jesus words: "IF any man is thirsty, let him come to me and drink, and rivers of living water will flow from his belly."




Songs: John Mark McMillan "How He Loves"

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
So Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.




Original Songs

I wrote this down during a staff meeting last school year sometime and just found it again today:

When you go on and on and on
This life don't seem so long
This pain don't seem so strong
When you go on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!