Perspectives on...   Cooking  >    Confrontations  >    Crafts  >   Graphic Design  >   Photography  >   Weight Loss   |    Home

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Don't Want Kisses!

After work and a trip to the store yesterday, I came home to lie on my couch. Of course, Sadie wanted in on the action as well. She jumped up on the couch and assumed her "cuddle" position. So I was petting her and loving on her. I kept trying to get her to lie down and she was so excited I was home from work she wouldn't listen to me. She just kept licking me face. While it was really cute and sweet, it was getting a little annoying and in my brewing frustration, I blurted out:

"Stop, I don't want kisses - I want obedience!"

Do you think the Lord feels that way about me sometimes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!